Would you like to co-define, shape and trial a new teaching approach – based on Design Thinking and digital technologies?
Would you like to help your students develop skills for solving everyday problems of benefit to them and their communities?
Are you curious about how technologies such as Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, 3-D printers and Virtual Robotics can enhance learning?
Are you a secondary teacher at a school in one of the countries: Sweden, Greece, the UK, Belgium, Norway or the Republic of Ireland?
What will you be asked to do?
- Take part in a series of workshops (online or face-to-face) about:
- a) what design thinking is and how digital technologies can support its delivery in the classroom
- b) co-design with other teachers and researchers a set of learning activities using digital technologies and design thinking
- d) give us your insights about how we could extend digital technologies to meet student needs and how design thinking should be used in secondary education.
- Trial learning activities with your students – insights will define their further development
What will you get out of it?
- Learn how to teach students to be creative and innovative in problem-solving tasks
- Support your professional development about how you can use design thinking in your teaching
- Access digital technologies you can use with your students in teaching
- Determine the development of an innovative approach to teaching that can help your students develop 21st century skills (e.g., critical thinking, creativity, collaboration)
- Meet and collaborate with teachers from across Europe
- Become part of an international group of researchers funded by the European Union to transform education in ways that are sustainable, future proof and enable growth of 21st century skills.
- Receive a university certificate evidencing your participation in the project.
- Get financial reimbursement.
How can I get in touch?
We would be happy to have a chat with you about the project and your potential involvement, pls email: firstname.lastname@example.org